Terms & Conditions
Carney Consultancy Service (the website and the property) declares these terms and conditions as a part of the whole organization. These following details are to mention in written that these terms and conditions are to control your use of the website Carney Consultancy Services. Here, in these points, the organization “Carney Consultancy Services” is referred to as the “company” or “CS”, “us”, or “we”.
Additionally, “you” refers to the user, reader, visitor of the site, or the paying candidate/customer. In you are a company or another person who is providing access to company products or services, you are responsible to handle the cases of damage or indemnification that could properly lie against the customer.
The website of Carney Consultancy Services is created for educational services which is made available through the site and the content or the product owned, operated, and maintained solely by Carney Consultancy Services, marked as ‘we’, ‘our’, ‘us’, or the ‘Company’. The Site, Products, and Content, are all together mentioned as “Company Products”.
- Using or accessing the Company Products, including (but not limited to) downloading or accessing.
- Offering a Course through the Site or through Software.
Please read these carefully before you use the services of this site:
- The company, under no situations or circumstances, will be liable for any change in the content which it provides on the website through its products and services. It includes, though doesn’t limit to any errors, omissions, loss or damage caused due to exposure of any content made available via our products, services or various resources such as email, blog etc.
- Our services are available free to any user who has direct access to the internet. However, the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software or internet services provider fee are not on us and we are not responsible for the same.
- The user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access that is owned by him or her.
- The user is required to use login credentials for some definite sections on the site. The company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
- Though we are dedicated to ensure that our users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so.
Carney Consultancy Services is not responsible and neither obligated for issues caused in your network or server beyond certain limits.
Website usage guidelines
- No insult, abuse, harassment, stalk, threatening or otherwise infringing the rights of others will be tolerated within the website.
- You are not allowed to publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- You are not permitted to upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property laws or software which affect other computers.
- It is prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- No user is allowed to run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect infrastructure, and in turn, users.
- No user is allowed to copy, distribute and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
- All the content of this website, or any information that can be seen, heard or otherwise experienced on the Site is copyrighted and solely belong to Carney Consultancy Services or its partners, affiliates or third parties. As a user, you may use the site, the Service and the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use only.
- A user may download and print the available material for his or her own personal, non-commercial use only.
- You are not allowed to transfer any information from the website or produce derivative work which you can display, distribute or transmit.
Links and Hyperlinks Terms
This website, owned by Carney Consultancy Services, may be linked to other websites. There is no undertaking of any control on the content of these websites. We are also not responsible for the website content that is linked to other websites, if any. The sole purpose of the links included is to provide users information. Hence, Carney Consultancy Services will not be held responsible.
- No one is allowed to mirror or frame the home page or any other pages or any part of this website/web pages of this website on some other website or webpage.
- No pages, or subpages of Carney Consultancy Services, is not allowed to be linked with spam links/anchor text that gives a false impression which can eventually create misunderstanding for the users.
- No use or inclusion of copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to Carney Consultancy Services website, is allowed.
- No page must be linked to anything that supports racism or terrorism or related things.
No page must be linked to any third party link that provides pornographic content and/or violates human rights.
Copyright and Intellectual Property
We, at Carney Consultancy Services, value and respect others intellectual property and expect our users to do the same.
The entire content of the website are protected by copyright and trademark laws owned by Carney Consultancy Services, its affiliates, or other third party licensors. The materials on the site, that include text, graphics, code and/or software is copyrighted. The material belongs to Carney Consultancy Services, and you are not allowed to duplicate, modify, publish or reproduce the content in any manner.
Carney Consultancy Services has the rights to disable or prohibit access to the users who do not respect and breach any intellectual property owned by Carney Consultancy Services.
You are also restricted from using any of the digital images or logos from the website. In case of copyright issues, there has to be a written consent from the trademark owner.
Claims of Intellectual Property Violations
If you feel (and can provide reasons) that your work has been used without your permission in a way that might prompt for copyright infringements, you would be asked to provide us the below information to make us act on it.
- There is a requirement of a digital or physical signature from the authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- You need to provide a description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Carney Consultancy Services website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- You are also required to provide contact details including your address, telephone number, and email address.
- There must be a self-declared statement that states that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner’s behalf.
- Reach us on Carney Consultancy Services to notify your claims of copyright by emailing on email@example.com.
If you believe that your work has been breached or used without your permission that prompts for copyright infringement, do make sure to provide us the below information to make us act on it.
- You are bound to pay for that transaction, if you want to make a transaction on Carney Consultancy Services website.
- Please pay close attention to your payment details such as total bill, taxes, shipping costs, discounts.
- You have to agree before you make the purchase of certain products that require additional terms and conditions.
We make no warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, with respect to any products or services sold on or through Carney Consultancy Services.
No additional or different terms contained in any purchase order, document, transmission or other communication shall be binding upon Carney Consultancy Services unless agreed to by Carney Consultancy Services in writing. Carney Consultancy Services reserves the right to modify, change without prior notice and in its sole discretion, to limit the order quantity on any item and to refuse service to anyone.
All prices, products and offers of Carney Consultancy Services website are subject to change without notice. There are chances that in some cases one or more items on our web site may be priced incorrectly, though we make sure to provide most accurate and up-to-date information. The mistakes might happen due to human errors, digital images, technical error or a mismatch in pricing information received from our suppliers.
Carney Consultancy Services reserves the rights to change prices for all our products, offers or deals. These changes, if happen, would be due to market conditions, course termination, providers, price changes, errors in advertisements and other mitigating circumstances. However, the price you paid at the time of purchase still holds for you.
Proprietary Use of Carney Consultancy Services Study Material
We provide study materials for the candidates right at the time of admission which is supposed to be used exclusively for the course purpose, and any reproduction/print/infringement of the same is not allowed. If found to be misused, the study materials will be taken back and Carney Consultancy Services has the rights to cancel the candidate’s enrolment with us.
If it becomes necessary for Carney Consultancy Services to bring legal action to collect any sum due under any circumstances/non payment of fees/agreement, it shall be entitled to collect, in addition to all damages, its costs of collection, including reasonable attorney’s fees.
If anyone knowingly or unknowingly hampers, tarnishes, blemishes or misappropriates the brand name, reputation and image of Carney Consultancy Services or misuses the trademark logo, SB will impose penalty for the conduct, depending on severity of the damage done. If there is a dispute that might have come up with the direct involvement of SB, it will be settled under jurisdiction of Kolkata. In case any dispute arises which has direct involvement of SB, that will be settled under jurisdiction of Kolkata.
Every disputes, differences, claims and questions whatsoever arising out of the terms and conditions between both the parties or its representatives and/or its assigns on the one hand touching and concerning these presents or anything herein contained or in any way relating to or arising from these presents shall be referred to a Sole Arbitrator to be appointed by Legal Aid Consultancy, Kolkata, The Arbitrator so appointed shall formulate his own procedure and shall be entitled to dispense with filling of pleadings or taking of any evidence and shall be entitled to dispose off the proceedings in a summary manner. The Arbitrator shall have summary powers.
The award of such arbitrator so appointed shall be final and binding on all the parties to the terms and conditions. Such arbitration proceedings will be at Kolkata. The sole arbitrator shall pronounce the award as expeditiously as possible after entering on the reference or within such time as he may deem expedient. Any notice by the Arbitration to the respondent/s by Registered Post at the address mentioned in the terms and conditions or to any changed address duly intimate in writing by the parties will be deemed to be sufficient notice to the parties. The costs and expenses of the Arbitration proceedings shall be borne by the parties. The Arbitrator will not be required to give reasons in support of his award. The Arbitrator shall hold his sittings at Kolkata.
- Booking charges, including seat blocking & administrative charges, is non-refundable. The charges vary from one course to another, and it is suggested to check for the same by enquiring at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you inform us and leave within 2 classes or within 7 days of admission whatever is earlier, there will be a distinct percentage of refund on your total fees / fees paid till date except the booking amount. For more details on the refund policy, visit https://www.carneyconsultancyservices.com/refund-policy.
- For enrolment, a student must submit a copy of ID Card (Voter ID/PAN Card/Passport/Driving License) and one passport-size photograph.
- The submitted photograph/documents/testimonial videos/reviews by default will be property of Carney Consultancy Services to use for any promotional purpose in present or future unless specifically notified to the management about the reason of denying giving consent.
- Carney Consultancy Services reserves full rights to distribute certificate or issue experience letter or to offer internship opportunity, if we feel the candidate is capable of receiving or claiming one.
- All study materials are copyrighted by Carney Consultancy Services and no one can download videos or hack or distribute or share their logins elsewhere. Detection of any unscrupulous activity may lead Carney Consultancy Services to take legal action against the involved party/individual.
- There shouldn’t be any intentional or unintentional attempt to hamper goodwill/reputation/brand name of the institute or trainer or damage property, or else we have the rights to take action against them.
Everyone is in his or her full sense appreciating and accepting this, is bound to abide by the Terms of Service of Carney Technologies Services and Carney Consultancy Services as a present student and future alumni of the said organization. They are in no way intentionally or unintentionally, directly or indirectly, allowed to harm the company’s reputation or badmouth any of our trainers or executives, provoke or influence other fellow or junior students/batch-mates, or in involving in any act at present or future that can cause damage to the company or its executives. In such case company can take strict action/legal action under jurisdiction of Kolkata. Also, certain circulars may be issued to PAN India HR association to blacklist the candidate for disciplinary action.
- All students and/or alumni have to abide by the NDA of Carney Consultancy Services.
- If students fail to pay the due amount after given time even after three repeated email/WhatsApp/call requests, all access would be revoked. Also, there wouldn’t be any certificate or assistance provided further for the students.
- Once the course is over, Carney Consultancy Services holds the rights to provide further assistance based on trainers’ feedback. It remains at the Academy’s discretion to charge further for beyond-the-scope scenario from a student.
- Every candidate would be issued certificates based on his or her capabilities, attendance, class assignment submissions, class participation, conduct, and timely payments.
- Carney Consultancy Services is not liable for placement guarantee. We may assist a student for placement up to the limit and scope of Academy, we may get him or her for an interaction opportunity, but there is no placement guarantee from our end.
- Further access to online module after six months will be chargeable unless otherwise it’s mentioned as lifetime access.
- Each student will be assigned a USN (Unique Student Number) as their ID Carney Consultancy Services which they are supposed to keep with them till the completion of the course and acknowledgment of the certificate.
- Students will not be encouraged to ask questions at odd hours except their allotted time with trainer or as advised by the trainers.
- Students must take care of their belongings while within the institute or building premises.
- Carney Consultancy Services will not be responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings.
- Students must follow all other instructions advised by their trainers throughout the course tenure.
- The candidate will be notified via mail/text/WhatsApp in case there is a change of class timing/duration or any other relevant announcement.
- Students must ensure and seek permission before attending the class. We are not liable for any unwanted and uncalled situation that may rise up.
- We don’t allow parents to sit and wait in the reception area for 2 hours while the class is on. Maximum allowed limit is 15 minutes.
- Carney Consultancy Services must be informed by the students in writing much in advance if there is any planned reason for not attending classes. Students must submit in writing the reason in case of critical problems or they need any alteration of schedule.
- Carney Consultancy Services holds rights for alteration of class schedule at any time in a short notice in case of urgent situation.
- Carney Consultancy Services holds rights to warn/terminate/reject any student from further classes without any notice if it is found that he or she is not abiding by the rules.
- In case of any dispute within the jurisdiction of Kolkata, Carney Consultancy Services will deal.
- Carney Consultancy Services will not be liable for any refund or cancellation of admission in case of a change in centre address.
- In case there slow internet connection or any technical fault at student’s personal premises while attending online modules or live webinar of Carney Consultancy Services, we will not be liable.
- Carney Consultancy Services is not bound to lend any book or class note in printed format except what is specified in current curriculum.
- Carney Consultancy Services reserves rights to change course fees and also revision on course curriculum anytime without notice.
- For live project and/or practical training, the students have to abide by instructions from trainers and correspond with the instructors of Carney Consultancy Services.
- If anyone coming to Carney Consultancy Services for course enquiry or other purpose meet with any untoward incidence/accident, Carney Consultancy Services will not be liable to bear/compensate any loss/ damage from the same.